What did Jesus really mean when he said, “You are the light of the world.” (Matthew 5:14)
It’s time for God’s people to understand who they really are.
Arise, shine; For your light has come! And the glory of the LORD is risen upon you. (Isaiah 60:1)
On November 11, Dr. Susan Austin sent me a link to a fascinating video titled “The Kingdom released in you”. After watching that, I felt inspired to share it with you.
Here are some of my notes from the video:
- It’s time for God’s people to understand who they really are.
- God covers himself with light as with a garment (Psalm 104:2)
- You are a spirit being first, not the garment of flesh you wear
- The bridge between the flesh and the spirit is the soul
- Arise, shine (Isaiah 60)
- When lightness comes, darkness flees immediately
- 1 John 1:5b – God is light and in Him is no darkness at all.
- What you focus on, you get connected with
- If you realize you are light, that will revolutionize your walk with God
- I am light. The door is within me. “Door open”
- In light, there is life. Light is life.
- There is something about light God wants to communicate with us.
- In light, there is no time or space. In other words, light is NOW.
- You are manifestation of the reflection of God and you are called to bring light to this world.
- The more time you spend in the presence of God, the more you begin to walk as light.
- The Kingdom of God is within you and all around you.
- You choose every day who you will serve.
- You choose every day whether you will walk as a natural human being or as light.
- You cover yourself with a garment as of light.
- Put on the garment of light. That is a heavenly toga party.
- This is how you go from the natural to eternity.
- How are you ever going to grab hold of the reality of the Kingdom if you don’t spend time in the Kingdom?
- We choose whether we walk in the light.
- John 1:1-4 – In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God. All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made. In Him was life, and the life was the light of men.
- The life within you is the life of God.
- You make the choice; God makes the change.
a) Cane Ridge Revival
b) The Azusa Street Revival Documentary
Understand the IMPACT of this US Presidential Election in 2 short videos (NOT what mainstream MEDIA will tell you!) Steve Cioccolanti is the Director of Discover Ministries (www.discover.org.au), a team of people who are committed to fully utilizing technology, educational tools and social media for the glory of God.
Blessings to release the Kingdom of God within you!
Joseph Peck, M.D.
The Time Doctor
Author, I Was Busy Now I’m Not