Tap into the power of the compassion of Christ!!!
“Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done,” (Luke 11:2)
“I have chosen you because of your weaknesses, not your strengths.”
Are you living as the head or the tail? Are you living over the circumstances or under the circumstances? Is this what the Lord wants you to have?
On Friday October 27, we had another profound weekly virtual Dream Gathering. Lynne Lee, another master coach, facilitated the conversation and the theme she chose was “The Oasis for Refreshing”. The conversation was extraordinary, definitely Spirit-led.
By the end of our meeting, we all knew we were to share our experience with you.
Here are a few things that jumped out at me:
- Things can fall apart quickly when you are not connected to the Vine. We need to stay connected to Holy Spirit.
- Live well. Die well. What happened to one of Lynne’s friends this week a WAKE UP CALL.
- Let’s keep knocking with boldness.
- The circumstances of our lives either bring us to bitterness or compassion.
- Journaling helps us listen to what He has to say. That brings humility.
- God is opening a whole new path for us. Our journey is never done.
- Always be OBEDIENT to Him. The transition we go through will bring the transformation He wants to bring to us.
- When we talk about COMPASSION, that has PASSION in it. What are you passionate about? Passion is not work; it’s life. Life should be passionate. No matter what pushes us down, we need to get back up.
- If there is judgment of any kind, we cannot be in the flow of Holy Spirit.
- There is anointing in compassion. We can all choose to respond in compassionate ways.
Blessings to manifest the power of compassion!
Joseph Peck, M.D.
The Time Doctor and The Connector
Author, I Was Busy Now I’m Not